- Encourages you to finish products that you’ve hoarded and poses as a challenge to finish atleast one product per month
- Gives you the mental satisfaction of seeing so many finished products!! And of course you can shop without feeling guilty!! 😛
1. Herbal Essences Curling Mousse: A lot of you have asked me about my curly hair and I’ve raved about this product to everyone (even to those who don’t ask, by the way)!! Keeps my curls in place, defines it well and my hair stays good all day!! Thankfully I’ve stocked up on two more so no worry about that one for a few months!!
2. The Nature’s Co Cocoa Body Scrub: Used to be one of my favorite body scrubs but strangely, I hadn’t used this in the past few months. Then last month I decided to use it and of course, finish it all up. If you are wondering if there is any more product left in the tube, yes there is but it refuses to come out through the tiny nozzle. So I’m going to cut up the tube and use it all up and then out it goes!
3. The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel: An all time favourite! Doesn’t dry my skin, the fragrance is amazing and comes off quite easily!
4. Dove Beauty Moisture facewash for Dry Skin: Not all the products I finish are good like in this case. If I had to rate this facewash for whatever its claims (read MOISTURIZING) then I would give it a zero. Absolutely not worth it. I didn’t have the heart to throw it away so used it and now its time for it to RIP.
5. Cetaphil DAM Lotion for Dry Skin: Spoken enough about it here.
6. The Nature’s Co Coffee Face Scrub: One of my favourite scrubs, the scent of coffee was what gave me an instant mood lift every morning!
7. Lakme Absolute Bi Phase Makeup Remover: My current favourite makeup remover. Removes even the most difficult of lipstick stains and eyemakeup. Review coming soon!
8. VLCC Fruits Anti Tan Pack: Loved loved loved this one! Worked wonders on my badly tanned skin. My skin gets tanned very quickly and this was a saviour!
Did I repurchase anything? You’ll know in my April Haul post! 😛