A Small Festive Haul!

Howdy y’all! I am back after a short break! Although it was a period of 4 days, it was maddening. My aunt was here from Pune (she is still here at my aunt’s place) and she stayed over at my place for 3 days so the day before she arrived was spent cleaning and dusting and the 3 days after she arrived were spent shopping, visiting relatives and watching movies. Not only did I shop, I received some gifts (which I absolutely love!) which I wanted to share with you all. πŸ™‚

Last weekend I picked the Maybelline Color Show nail paints (75 INR each) in 3 colors. Testing them this week.

My aunt wanted to buy some ethnic wear so we went to TNagar and both of us picked a few materials to get stitched. I bought 2 for dupattas and one for a kurta. I also managed to get 30cm of the warli print material for a patch work on a kurta.

My aunt and I have similar tastes so we went crazy when we shopped for jewellery. We went to an exhibition and picked up a few silver studs and I also bought the ring shown below.

In another small store here, I picked theΒ ring, earrings and the necklace shown in the pictures below. I’m looking at pairing the necklace with a plain kurta or a sari.

My good friend Siva Nandini sent me this beautiful jewellery storage container and a Maybelline nail paint. Thank you Nandini! <3

I do not remember the exact prices of the jewellery but they were all priced less than 300 each.

That was my small haul! Hope you enjoyed the pictures. πŸ™‚Β

You may also like reading:  Haulville @ Divassence!: March Madness!!

14 thoughts on “A Small Festive Haul!

• October 17, 2013 at 3:23 pm

wohoo… loving ur jooowellery! πŸ™‚ tat necklace is sure one head-turner!

where do u pick dress material stuff from t.nagar? also looking fwd to swatches of crazy berry NP….

• October 18, 2013 at 3:49 am

thankoo πŸ˜€

I picked the ones shown here from the old nalli..

πŸ™‚ swatches will be up next week <3

• October 17, 2013 at 3:47 pm

the dress materials are fab..where did u purchase them in t.nagar πŸ™‚

• October 17, 2013 at 4:11 pm

damn those beautiful studs and earring…..i want i want

• October 17, 2013 at 9:24 pm

I loved all the jewellery you picked up. Where in T Nagar did you get that gorgeous pink kurta material and the worli material from? I wanna buy!! God knows when I can go to Chennai again.

• October 18, 2013 at 3:52 am

thank you πŸ™‚ both of them are from nalli..

Come for a day or two! Especially this time of the year, the collections are fab!

• October 18, 2013 at 7:30 am

Thanks, I will try to come. I can totally imagine T Nagar must be full on lit and crowded now πŸ™‚ I used to buy bangles and earrings from there when I had been there long back