Weekly Ramblings: Round 1

My only regret I had when I bought a Windows phone was that it didn’t have Instagram. Everyone I know seem to be on Instagram sharing pictures of what’s happening in their lives on a day to a day basis and I was missing out on all that. So that led to the idea of “Weekly Ramblings”! Every Saturday, you’ll see me go on and on about what’s happening in my life, what I eat, where I go, what I do and my favourites! (and thank God! it will only be that!!) πŸ˜› So here is Round 1! And it is called Ramblings because sometimes posts in this series might  WILL contain long and confused thoughts.

1. Fruit Cream at Haji Ali Juice Centre: I was curious to try the oh so famous Fresh Fruit Cream at Haji Ali Juice Centre in Chennai. It was 50-50 for me. The cream wasn’t thick enough which was disappointing. I loved the french fries and the paneer and potato sandwich was also yummy.

2. My obsession with coloring books and apps has no limits!! Hee-haww!! I still have crayons, sketch pens and coloring books. And when I found this “Color Me” app I was overjoyed!! I spend atleast 15-20 minutes reliving my childhood everyday πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

3. I’m bursting with Happyness!!!: Thanks to these lip balms! I ordered these lipbalms from Burst of Happyness without any expectation and to say the least these have exceeded all that and more!! I’m loving the Choco Mint Lip Balm and the mild taste of mint and the cooling sensation is Uhhh-MAZING!

4. I’m in this “let’s get organized” phase and I’ve been organizing my makeup and accessories and here is a sneak peek of what is to come in the “Space-Wise” series this month! πŸ™‚

Hope you liked the 1st round of my Weekly Ramblings! What did you do the past week? Do share it with me and the other readers! πŸ™‚

17 thoughts on “Weekly Ramblings: Round 1

• August 3, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Loved the pics, especially the french fries πŸ˜€ My week was too hectic and not so good πŸ™

• August 3, 2013 at 5:08 pm

No! I completed my college this May πŸ˜› I underwent a laser surgery in June (prophylactic laser, not LASIK) and I’m suffering from its side effects πŸ™ Been visiting my ophthalmologist almost every alternate day, too bad πŸ™

• August 3, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Lol sorry about that! I completely forgot that ..

why dint you opt for lasik? Any specific reason? Coz im planning on getting that done

• August 4, 2013 at 4:25 am

Just in the planning stage πŸ˜€ D havent decided which doc as yet. I’m still considering the pros and cons πŸ˜€

• August 4, 2013 at 8:10 am

I opted for lasik but since i had high myopic power, they suggested tat undergoing prophylactic laser would be better before i undergo lasik..

• August 3, 2013 at 5:06 pm

tat sandwich looks yumm! slurp.. πŸ˜›

looking fwd to the space-wise post.. i m also looking for somenthing like this hanger to organize my bangles…

• August 3, 2013 at 7:38 pm

I love this series, definitely enjoy reading your ramblings.
    really love the bangle hanger.
    and the ‘ color me ‘ app….aieeeeee!!! i love it!!! i am going to get it soon πŸ™‚

• August 3, 2013 at 7:54 pm

I am loving this post and being a foodie, can’t take me eyes off the food. πŸ˜›
    Where did you buy the lip balms from?

• August 4, 2013 at 4:27 am

Hahah πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ I love clicking pictures of food πŸ˜€

These lipbalms are from Burst of Happyness. I’ll send you the link πŸ™‚

• August 5, 2013 at 4:41 pm

great clicks… even i have the burst of happiness lip balm.. yet to tr.. finishing off the rest abhi πŸ˜›
    n ur organizing stuff posts i just adore πŸ˜‰

• August 5, 2013 at 5:12 pm

Thank you Nids πŸ™‚ those words mean a lot to me <3 :-*

Do let me know what you think when you try the lipbalm πŸ˜€