Price: 180/- but I got it for 230/-
Packaging: The wooden pencil is easy to sharpen. It has a clear color indicator at the other end and the tip is secured with a plastic cap of the same color that helps in easy identification too.
My take on the Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil:
Shade: Black spark as the name suggest is a dark black color with a lot of navy blue/teal shimmer. The color is absolutely gorgeous and one of the best in the whole collection. I wear it most of the time as it pairs well with black and blue and also other colored outfits very well. The shimmer is not too dazzling during the day and looks perfect for night outs.
- Gorgeous color
- Shimmer is not gritty and looks beautiful at all times
- Stays on for 7-8 hour easily.
- Does not fade or smudge.
- Water proof.
- Easy to identify due to the color marking on the pencil
- Availability is seriously limited.
- Rubbing the eyes accidentally may fade the color.
- One may have to sharpen the pencil frequently which results in wastage.
- Shimmer may be left behind if not removed properly.
- The Kryolan website does not mention these pencils anywhere. These are sold only in the Kryolan Mumbai outlet.