Haulville @ Divassence!: March Madness!!

Haul posts on Divassence have officially been christened HaulvilleΒ @Divassence! Not a big difference I know, but it is definitely much better than seeing a boring “March Haul” as the post title! *yawn* (reminds me of my previous haul posts btw:P)

So this month’s haul is called “March Madness!” Not only did I shop like the world is going to end but people around me shopped like crazy too! And that too for me πŸ˜‰ Its okay to be spoilt and pampered on your birthday right? So in the month of March, since it is the “month” in which my birthday falls, I was pampered and spoilt rotten. Here’s a breakdown on everything I got for myself and gifts from loved ones.
While clicking pictures, I just realized that there is a HUGE overload of lip products! πŸ˜€

I was gifted the Accessorize blush by Rekha. She put in so much thought in choosing the blush. I was emotionally overwhelmed when she told me the thought behind it. πŸ™‚ Thank you Reks!

I also picked up the 3 crackle nailpaints from Oriflame and the Inglot Nail Enamel was gifted to me.
I love silver jhumkas. I’ve always wanted huge ones. So my mom gifted me these lovely silver pieces.

Oh! and wait for the names/shades of the products till the reviews! πŸ˜‰ Let it be a suspense till then πŸ˜‰ Naaaay.. Just too lazy to type it out at the moment! πŸ˜›Β

You may also like reading:  Some don'ts for Valentine's Day

25 thoughts on “Haulville @ Divassence!: March Madness!!

• March 26, 2013 at 5:08 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG…
    Such a huge hall …….. m Jealous πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

• March 26, 2013 at 5:21 pm

thts a real hug haul… loved the jhumkiss.. evn i love wearing them πŸ™‚

• March 26, 2013 at 5:27 pm

πŸ˜€ most of them are gifts πŸ™‚

Thank you πŸ™‚ Jhumkis would suit you so well! <3

• March 26, 2013 at 6:15 pm

i want eveythinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg you posted here … first is jumkissss … am wearing one in yellow right now for holi poojan but i sooooo want yourssss

• March 27, 2013 at 10:02 am

hahahah I’m glad you liked everything πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Happy Holi! I fell in the jhumkis when I saw it at the store πŸ™‚ And these would definitely suit you di πŸ™‚

• March 26, 2013 at 8:27 pm

OMG !! sooo much stuff..can make any woman J !! Such an amazing haul..

• March 27, 2013 at 6:04 am

MUA, Inglot, Sleek, MAC – tell me deeps, have u left out atleast one brand which i’m not yearning to own right this minute? πŸ˜› Change the title to “Temptville”, this is tempting me too much, that too during my “no shopping” ban πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ Amazing haul!! πŸ™‚

• March 27, 2013 at 10:05 am

lol @ Temptville πŸ˜› you are on a no shopping ban? Will keep that in mind the next time and dedicate my haul post to you πŸ˜›

• March 27, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Hey i already told u tat am on a no shopping ban, after tat massive haul during dec-jan πŸ™ πŸ˜›