Swatch Attack!: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Color Lipbalms

When the Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Color Lipbalms were launched in India I badly wanted to try it since I had already heard so much about it! But with a price tag of 1025 INR I had my own doubts whether I’ll get these this month (thanks to all the shopping I did this month!). So I went to the store to test it out and unfortunately the SA was so rude that I really didn’t want to have any conversation with her. So I quickly took the swatches and left.
What Clinique claims:ย Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth.ย Sixteen natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen.

Swatches:
  1. Richer Raisin
  2. Super Strawberry
  3. Grape Tub
  4. Whole Lotta Honey
  5. Whooping Watermelon
First Impression: When I swatched them I loved how easily they glided on my hand. All of them are really good in terms of the “tint”.

There are a total of 8 lip balms which are a part of the collection. Unfortunately I couldn’t get swatches of the other 3 in the collection. If I do I’ll update them in this post ๐Ÿ™‚

Which one would you pick?

You may also like reading:  Swatch Attack!: 5 Chambor Blushers Swatches

25 thoughts on “Swatch Attack!: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Color Lipbalms

• July 26, 2012 at 4:02 pm

yay!.nice lip balms..but way too expenisve.I also hated the SA that say..though I really wanted to get the clarifying lotion, her behaviour put me off..wat attitude..

• July 26, 2012 at 4:43 pm

i was on the verge of asking her to just shut up and mind her own biz.. and when we gave our bit of info on what we know and what you’ve used she was surprised.. ๐Ÿ˜› these SAs judge people so quickly.. and this one judged us even before we opened our mouths..

• July 27, 2012 at 9:14 pm

God that sounds nasty. i hate visiting these counters mainly cos of the SA. even if we want to buy some thing, they put us off getting it! The brands need to get more educated and trained people.

• July 28, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Whr was ths deeps, EA? I hate rude SAs, i better stay away than to spoil my mood. !

• July 29, 2012 at 3:33 pm

@Coral Crue: Seriously! Especially brands like Clinique!! And I personally feel in Chennai this trend of SAs not being friendly or ignoring and being rude to customers is happening everywhere!!
      @Aarthi: yep :/ the clinique counter at Lifestyle,EA

• July 26, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Nice ones..I’ve heard so much about these! The SA was that bad??

• July 26, 2012 at 4:39 pm

She was terrible! in the sense she thought she knew it all and dint even bother to listen to what we had to ask or say.. and there weren’t even fresh pieces of these lipbalms!! and she dint even let us try it out.. she kept checking to see what we were doing as if we were going to steal all of these!

• July 27, 2012 at 8:45 am

Ewww…the SA sounds terrible..I dint like any…too sheer and the price tag is really too much

• July 27, 2012 at 10:39 am

The SA completely spoilt my mood for shopping :/ I was thinking of getting one.. but there was no stock.. i want to see what makes it so expensive. I know the brand name comes with expensive price tags but there has to be something else about it..

• July 28, 2012 at 3:27 pm

They claim it is a long wear lip balm but a lot of reviews I read when it was out in the US mentioned that the staying power isn’t impressive

• July 28, 2012 at 3:28 pm

The max I could do was walk out of the place and promise myself that ill never go there again! ๐Ÿ™‚

• July 28, 2012 at 6:35 am

i hate sa’s ๐Ÿ˜ to be honest.. wish each n every brand was available online.. ๐Ÿ˜€

• July 28, 2012 at 3:40 pm

but you lose the whole experience of shopping for stuff in person ๐Ÿ˜€ all i wish is for the SAs to be friendly and I don’t think that is too much to ask for!

• December 31, 2012 at 8:26 am

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

• February 5, 2013 at 8:25 pm

Clinique has its new exclusive store at Phoenix market city, velachery ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t wait to buy the chubby sticks either. If only they were a lil less expensive

• February 21, 2013 at 5:26 pm

Due to the ban of smoking in public areas, vaporizers are
    used by many smokers as an alternative for smoking.

Excess water runs off into a drain, eliminating the
    collection of mineralized water and associated deposits and also the risk of airborne bacteria.
    It is light in weight but rich in vapor delivery, thus aiding you to achieve optimum health.

my website – portable Vaporizer

• February 21, 2013 at 5:35 pm

If you take these pain relievers often, switching to a natural
    substitute such as Boswellia may relieve your symptoms. You should give
    equal amount of time to each part of your body.
    Tie a firm knot at the end of the thread and slip the needle between the
    two layers of fabric at the start of the hole.

Here is my weblog; Volcano Vaporizer

• February 22, 2013 at 2:15 am

As specialists with a reputation for quality, Designer crackers offers something different
    to the usual run-of-the-mill range of crackers found within many high street stores.
    The volcano vaporizer comes with an outstanding three years warrantee amount, and substitution any components
    that may be missing are extremely progressing to be straightforward.
    Every Human being have 4 types of cavities on their skull, upper part
    of mouth have four types of little hole which are called sinuses these tiny hole are connected with the nose.
    Also see my web site > volcano vaporizer

• June 11, 2015 at 8:17 am