- I do not hoard makeup for the sake of hoarding. I’m relatively new to the field of makeup and I love exploring new things. I do not fall into the makeup rut of sticking to a few products and I use all of what I have. (You can watch this video by Emily because this is what I follow! 🙂 )
- I live with my parents and for now I have very little space to store my makeup. My storage space is not color coordinated. Im trying to work on storing my makeup better and I’ll be starting a series on makeup storage soon so I would also love to see how you guys store your makeup!
- Every person getting tagged has to show the makeup they own, it doesn’t matters if you own a few or hoard a lot. The main motive is to share storage ideas.
- The person getting tag can tag a minimum of 3 fellow bloggers, and max as they wish
- You have to show “All” makeup stuff you’ve got.. no hide-n-seek allowed
- Don’t forget to mention how do you store your products.
- Last but not the least, you can include your skin care products too if you want.
Lipsticks, Lipglosses and lipbalms go into the lower part of the second set of drawers. Lipsticks are segregated according to colors and Lipglosses and lipbalms are kept together behind the lipsticks.
Blushers and eyeshadows are together in the top half of the second set of drawers. I don’t own too many eye makeup stuff because I’m still learning. 2-3 other small palettes which I have are unopened so they don’t come here. The only issue I have is regarding the storage of my blushers. Need to figure out a better way of organizing them!
The top half of the blue and white drawers have my day and night cream and my body butter. It also stores my tinted moisturizers, foundations and face powders.
Hope you liked my collection! If any of you would like to contribute to the storage series please upload your picture on Divassence’s facebook wall or send me a picture/article on how you store your makeup to divassence(at)gmail(dot)com. I would love to hear your ideas, feedback and suggestions!