Price: It says 575 on some sites and Rs 650 on others (You can get it for Rs 448.5 on MedPlusBeauty – although it is not currently in stock; Rs 543.75 on Goodlife; Rs 438 on HealthKart and Rs 531 on UrbanTouch)
Quantity: not mentioned
Ingredients aren’t mentioned either 🙁
What the company claims:
At the back of the container, there is a retractable brush . You need to slide a small knob on the side for the bristles to come out. I’m not a big fan of this brush. The bristles aren’t soft and this brush is a pain to use! (quite literally!)
Rosa Pesca gives such a natural healthy glow to the cheeks.The blush has shimmer but not the chunky ones. The shimmer in this one adds to the glow. The color is buildable and is good for beginners as the fear of looking like a clown doesn’t exist with this one!
The blush per se lasted on me for 5 hours. And then it faded off but the glow remained intact :D. I didn’t have to worry about touch ups with this one.
- The color; It imparts such a natural glow.
- Blends pretty easily but you need to put in that extra effort if you have extremely dry skin
- The lasting power
- The quantity in the container is good for the price
- The brush that comes along with this isn’t of good quality
- It doesn’t come with an attached mirror
- The ingredients aren’t mentioned
- The black packaging is boring as well as the cap is flimsy.
|Left: Rosa Pesca blended Right: Rosa Pesca layered on top of NYX cream blush in Natural|
This is how it looks on me:
Overall i would give this a 4.5/5. It is a must have blush for everyone and I’m sure beginners will love this one!