You would’ve seen a zillion reviews on the Elle 18 lipsticks. But since I have a few issues with these I decided to review them in detail and see if others feel the same way too.
So here are the 4 colours I have from this collection:
|From L to R: Mulberry Splash, Wildberry Wet, Caramel and Mystery Mauve|
- Inexpensive; Good for people who are new to makeup and want to experiment with colours
- Packaging is extremely cute.
- The tiny gold sparkles on the lipstick gives the colour the much needed shimmer when applied on the lips
- The centre core of the lipstick is meant to moisturize the lips and it does its job pretty decently 😀
- Staying power is poor. Very poor L
- The scent of the lipstick is so strong that it lingers till the lipstick lasts on your lips (oh well! this is probably an easy way to know when to reapply your lipstick :P) but seriously, it gives me a headache
- The lighter shades from this collection cannot be used on pigmented lips
- Caramel (a brown shade which can pass off as a nude if worn sparingly.
- Mulberry Splash (a lovely mauve shade)
- Mystery Mauve (a mysterious combination of pink and mauve)
Price: Rs 100 each
Available at the beauty counters of supermarkets.i bought mine from Nilgiris
What I love in the Elle18 Colourbomb collection:
I might buy the lipsticks again if i find a pretty colour
What I would skip:
So what are your favourites in this collection?