Yay! So we are here on another Saturday (the week just flew past!!) and I’m back with Part 2 of the 50 facts about me post. So here are another 25 random facts about me! 🙂
|Top Left: A drawing of mine, Bottom Left: A photograph I took, Centre: Coffee!!, Top Right: Cake Pops made by me! Bottom Right: Calvin and Hobbes and Mint Chocolates!|
- My dream is to own a food truck meant only for desserts. I’m a fan of quick, easy, non-messy desserts. I love watching shows where they decorate huge elaborate cakes but I don’t think I have the patience to do that.
- I have a mole under my left eye.
- When I was in Class 1, I hurt my head when I jumped off a swing (on purpose!) and the mark caused due to stitches is still there!
- I don’t get along with my relatives (atleast most of them!) 😛 Friends mean everything to me.
- I love painting. I’ve learnt different forms of painting and I’ve made so many paintings but unfortunately I had to give them away since there was no place to keep them at home. 🙁
- When I am stressed, I take a piece of paper and start doing origami. It’s the best stress buster.
- My first crush was Rahul Dravid.
- I wore braces when I was a kid. Worst experience ever!
- I love green tea. Organic India Tulsi Green Tea is a staple in my everyday routine.
- I also love black coffee. I’m addicted to it. I have a cup of strong black coffee every morning with brown sugar.
- I have to have a mint chocolate everyday!
- I’ve sneaked out at night from my place with a friend when I was 18. We partied the whole night, came back and sneaked in and slept in the terrace till dawn! It was the best girls night out ever!!
- My dad is an extremely strict person when it comes to tests and exams. He made me write the word “because” 100 times when I was in Class 1 because I spelt it as “becuase” and lost out on getting 10 on 10 in a dictation test!! 😛
- I have a huge collection of Archie comics. I’m a huge fan of The Archies and I’ve always wished for Archie and Betty to get married! 😛
- When I was in Class 2 my so called “dance” songs were “Chumma Chumma de de”, “Mein Khiladi Tu Anadi” and “Tu Cheez Badi Hai”. 😀
- Back in school, we had nicknames for everyone. We were a gang of four and I had the best time of my life back in school!
- I was a huge Backstreet Boys fan back in Class 6. Also Steps, Vengaboys, Five and Ricky Martin made it to the list.
- I read the paper everyday just to have a good laugh after reading the Calvin and Hobbes comic strip. A day doesn’t pass by without seeing that.
- I love photographing nature especially flowers.
- I hate gold jewellery. I hate the yellow metal! Silver is what I invest in. 🙂
- Continuing on the topic of jewellery, I prefer earrings and rings over necklaces.
- My teeth are not healthy at all. I have a lot of cavities and about 3 fillings are root canal ones.
- I get very angry when people disturb me when I’m either watching television or sleeping.
- I love watching Eat Street on Fox Traveller.
- I’m a true blue couch potato. I can watch sitcoms (and re-runs) 24*7
Phew!! Finally I’m done with the 50 random facts about me post! Hope you enjoyed reading both the posts (click here for part 1). 🙂
Weekly Ramblings will continue as usual from next Saturday! 🙂
Thank you for stopping by. 🙂