Price: 10$ + shipping
Qty: 12 * 1.1g
Packaging: The matte black packaging has a huge mirror and provides a compartment for an eye shadow brush too. The eye shadows are tightly packed and I had no trouble carrying it around during travel journeys. The lid closes tightly which ensures that the eye shadows are safe and intact inside.
My views on the Sleek Sunset Palette:
This palette is gorgeous and perfect for all seasons. With so many peachy sun-kissed tones, you could really play around with them for lovely creative looks! I love bright, metallic eye shadows and this palette contains some gorgeous colors that you won’t find easily in other eye shadow palettes.
Shades: I absolutely love the peachy pink colours in the bottom row. The hues of crimsons, browns, orange and golds are much warmer. The colours are also all metallic with the exception of the black one.
The shades as in the first row (L-R) are:
1. Matte black but not the blackest out there.
2. Dark berry color.
3. Dark copper color.
4. Very bright orange with golden shimmers
5. Metallic yellow gold color
6. Bright blue
Second row (L-R):
1. Light brown color.
2. Reddish brown/mahogany color.
3. Light peachy orange
4. Light bronze color
5. Rose gold color.
6. Baby pink color
Out of these, many or I would say, almost all are my favorites especially the shades in the top row (except the black) and the last 3 colors in the bottom row. I love the berry red, orange and copper color. On their own, these colors add the much needed drama to the eye looks. If you want to go for softer shades, the last 3 colors in the bottom row gives you wonderful options for that. I had recently created 2 eye looks using the Berry red eye shadow for a vivid night look and a more subtle look for the day using the rose gold, baby pink and the light bronze color.
- Awesome shades.
- A great combination of bright and subtle colors for all eye looks.
- Decently priced given the fact that one gets 12 pigmented and versatile colors.
- Compact and sturdy packaging.
- Texture of eye shadow is smooth and easy to blend.
- Quite pigmented
- Stays on the lid for several hours even without a primer.
- Shipping charges to be borne extra to procure them
Swatches of all the eye shadows together:
- For Look 1 I used: Shades 1 & 2
- For Look 2 I used: Shades 3 & 4
- Shade X was used as a highlighter and in the inner corner for both the looks
Final Word: An awesome palette that is highly recommended. A great palette for metallic bright shades lover for sure.