1. Hair Oil: I usually make my own hair oil but recently I've been using Khadi Herbal Hair Oil which has Bhringraj and Bhuransh. Bhringraj is known to control hair loss and promote hair growth. I love the effect the oil has on my hair! A detailed review on it coming up.
2. Shampoo: There are two brands that I usually stick to when it comes to my hair, Herbal Essences being one of them. I love the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo for Curly Hair and together with the conditioner it helps retain the curls and the bounce.
3. Conditioner(s): The other brand that I trust when it comes to my hair is Suave. I alternate between the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted conditioner and the Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut conditioner. I love the Tropical Conditioner Shampoo too but I finished off the last bottle last December. The Suave conditioner also helps retain the bounce and curls and keeps my hair frizz-free and shiny.
Usually when it comes to using conditioners, I apply it to my hair (not my scalp) and use a wide-tooth comb to remove any knots and leave it on for 5 minutes. And then I do not use a comb till my next hair wash.
4. Hair Serum: I love the Avon Advanced Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control Serum. Although it is a little too heavy on the hair, it works for thick hair. When the frizz is really bad this one comes to my rescue. On other days, I use the L'oreal Total Repair 5 serum. It is light but I must mention that both these serums do not have a lasting effect on the hair. Reapplication during the day is necessary. Detailed reviews on both will be up soon.
5. Hair Mousse: There is no lack of volume when it comes to my hair but still there are days when I find that it lacks volume and that's when the Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse comes to the rescue. It works wonders on curly hair and the volume after using it is amazing! For enhanced curl definition, I use the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse. You can read more about it in my review here.
6. Hair Gel: I use the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel when my hair is partially wet. I take a pea size amount and use it to scrunch my hair for better definition of curls and it gives it a lovely texture. You can read my review here.
So that's about it I guess! Part 2 will be up on Monday. Meanwhile you can read all about my "Hair Raising Tale" and let me know what you think of my hair. ;)