Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup enriched with Active Magnolia Extract provides you 5 benefits for Pure and Clear skin :
- Its unique cleansing complex deeply washes off skin impurities.
- Its peeling particles unclog pores and purify skin from blackheads.
- Left on as a pack for a few minutes will refine skin’s appearance and support a perfect complexion.
- Its anti-bacterial formulation helps fight spot causing bacteria & gives you visibly pure skin.
- It is soft and gentle to the skin due to its mild formula.
Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Alcohol Denot (< 5% V/V when packed), Polyethylene, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Dimethicone, Trisodium ETDA, Phenoxethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, CI 77891, CI 42090.
Price : Rs.199 for 150ml and Rs.99 for 50ml
Shelf Life : 30 months.
Before we go on with the review, did you girls know that this product has a website all for itself? Yup, check out http://just5mins.in/. They used to hand out samples to users, allow users to share their 5 mins to beauty stories, shared reviews by bloggers on this product and well, check it out, there were many other stuffs too.
It comes in tube packaging which is very travel friendly, I used it during one of my recent travel and I didn’t face any problems but the product accumulates near the mouth of the tube and becomes messy. It is pale blue in colour with tiny barely-visible scrub particles. Its texture is just like that of a Fullers Earth Face Pack and it has a mild minty fragrance.
The scrub is mild and gentle, I loved the scrub part. I left it on my face for a few minutes as instructed and washed it off. I guess they should have limited their claims to just a scrub and face pack, it is not exactly a face wash but anyways, am not going to start attacking them for that. Regarding the results, yes my face felt clean and clear but it also dried out my already dry skin, if you have dry skin, please skip this product. This might work for oily skin beauties but I didn’t like it, my skin felt stretchy.
Summing up the pros and cons :
I love it because :
- Of its travel friendly packaging
- The concept of 3-in-1saves a lot of space and time
- Of its mild and effective scrub
- It leaves my face squeaky clean
- It is cost effective
I am not crazy about it because :
- It is not suitable for my dry skin
- It is not a must-have or HG kind of product.
- Loads of chemicals
Final Word: Overall, it is a good product, no doubts about that (did I mention that I LOVED the scrub part? I did?? Okay :P) but its not for girls with dry skin. It is a great product when you want to travel and don’t have much space to carry too many products, just carry this and you will be fine.