My obsession with orange, coral and peach continues…. continues because of this post and it will present itself in some of the posts in the next few month too!!
Here are swatches of 15 orange/coral/peach blushers. I’ve tried and picked ones from different brands ranging from high end to budget friendly to brands available internationally so that there is something for everyone! And of course there is a Part 2!!
- Kryolan Blusher in Mandarin: 350 INR for 2.5g
- NYX Cream Blush (CB 09): Orange: $6 for 3.5g
- MAC Cremeblend Blush in Optimistic Orange: 1350 INR for 5.6g
- Lakme Absolute Blusher in Day Sheer: 550 INR for 4g
- L’oreal True Match Blush (114): Pink Grapefruit: 650 INR for 5g
- MAC Sheertone Shimmer blush in Sunbasque: 1350 INR for 6g
- MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches: 980 for 6g (refill)
- Lakme Cheek Artist: Peach Blush: 395 INR
- Covergirl Cheekers (150): Pretty Peach: $4.47 for 3g
- Deborah Milano Blusher (46): Rosa Pesca: 575- 650 INR (not sure!!)
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (70): Hot Tamale: $7.99 for 5.6g
- Kryolan Blusher in F22: 350 INR for 2.5g
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy: $26
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Warmth of Coral: 1350 INR for 3.2g
- Inglot Blush Refill No. 34: 350 INR for 6.5g
1. Kryolan Blusher in Mandarin: Mandarin is one of my favourite orange blushers. It is a true orange. Looks neon-y and bright when swatched but adds warmth to your cheeks when applied. In terms of texture, it is a mix of cream and powder.
2. NYX Cream Blush (CB 09): Orange: Is an orange cream blush that could easily fall under the neon category but when blended it gives you a warm glow.
3. MAC Cremeblend Blush in Optimistic Orange: A limited Edition, this one is a true orange with no shimmer.
4. Lakme Absolute Blusher in Day Sheer: Apt for a festive look this one is an peachy orange loaded with chunky golden shimmer.
5. L’oreal True Match Blush (114): Pink Grapefruit: It is a peachy color with an overload of shimmer. The shimmer when swatched looks as though it provides a sheen but when blended separates as chunky shimmer particles.
6. MAC Sheertone Shimmer blush in Sunbasque: MAC describes this one as a peach with pearl. But hey! this is one blush that confuses the wits outta me!! It has bronze, a little peach, pink and a tad bit of a red! But in the end it is a really pretty blush perfect for our Indian wear!!
7. MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches: This one is a true peach with no shimmer and you can’t go wrong with this blush. It might be difficult for this one to show up on medium skintone but it can easily be built upon to give the required intensity.
8. Lakme Cheek Art: Peach Blush: is a right mix of peach and coral (such a gorgeous shade i tell ya!) with golden shimmer. Also this one is a cream blush.
9. Covergirl Cheekers (150): Pretty Peach: is a pinkish peachy shade with shimmer which really doesn’t show when blended.
10. Deborah Milano Blusher (46): Rosa Pesca: Is a peach with shimmer which does not show up once blended. Highly recommended if you are looking for an everyday wear blush in peach.
11. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (70): Hot Tamale: is a sheer version of a bright pinkish red with a little coral tint to it. When applied sheer it looks coral but when built upon, it leans towards the reddish pink hue.
12. Kryolan Blusher in F22: is a combination of red, orange and pink. I guess they didn’t know what to name it and stuck to F22!!
13. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy: If you are looking for the puuurrrfeeect coral look no further. Tarte’s Tipsy is THE one!!
14. MAC Mineralize Blush in Warmth of Coral: This blush has all the three colors that we are looking at in this post and when swirled together it gives you a warm peach color.
15. Inglot Blush Refill No. 34: A peach with visible shimmer
So that’s it.. for now 😉 Which one is your favourite?