Let’s Talk!: Must Haves this Summer!

You know the famous saying, “Don’t step out without slathering your sunscreen on!!” Oh well, its a famous saying in my house. My mom and grandmom go on and on about how it was in the olden days and how we need to slather on a sunscreen nowadays! Yep, sunscreen is an essential product that has to somehow find a way into your vanity.

Coming to today’s topic, what are your summer essentials?

My summer essentials are: a sunscreen (of course!), a skin lightening face wash, a mild scrub, anti-tan pack and a lip balm in terms of skincare and in terms of makeup,  a BB cream, a peach powder blush and a pink or an orange lipstick.

You may also like reading:  Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel Intense Brights: Review and Swatches

13 thoughts on “Let’s Talk!: Must Haves this Summer!

• April 28, 2013 at 6:37 am

Just the same as yours, but my masks have to be specifically mud-based since they kind of draw out the oil from the deep πŸ˜›

• April 29, 2013 at 4:13 am

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ good one πŸ˜€ i have the driest skin ever!! it looks like those cracked grounds πŸ˜›

• April 28, 2013 at 10:44 am

I like what u have listed out especially the peach powder blush and orange lipstick part..My summer must haves are my Fabindia sunscreen, the maybelline gel liner, a matte lipstick, peachy rose powder blush and Mac face and body foundation.

• April 29, 2013 at 4:16 am

Thanks Parul πŸ™‚

How is the MAC Face and Body foundation? I heard it works really well on dry skin.. And which peachy rose blush do you reach out for often?

• April 28, 2013 at 5:23 pm

he he…ORANGE lipstick..:P you know what i am getting influenced by your love for orange in makeup πŸ˜› bought the orange blush “Mandarin” from kryolan to get into the summer makeup πŸ™‚

Well, My list includes, Lotus sunblock spray SPF 50, A Tinted Moisturiser/BB cream, Super Fine Compact like Maybelline’s,lots of MUD-based face packs , skin fresheners – rose water or citrusy sprays , light shades of peach blushers and coral lippies πŸ™‚

• April 29, 2013 at 4:24 am

Ooooh!! welcome to my world πŸ˜‰ Mandarin is a gorgeous shade to start with πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

And thats an awesome list Madhu! <3 πŸ™‚

• April 29, 2013 at 10:14 am

Still stuck to Orange, are you πŸ˜€ . . . i have oodles of sunscreen, like one for afternoon outing, one for body, one low SPF thing for evening, because I get tanned in seconds πŸ™‚ . . .other than that a skin lightening/ soothing cream for post -sun is a must for me. Other than that my basic nude lippy, BB creams for the tint and floral cotton tops πŸ˜€

• April 29, 2013 at 10:31 am

lol orange is one color i can never stop loving.. just when i think I’ve seen enough of orange makeup, it completely surprises me and i fall in love all over again! πŸ˜€

Loved your list and the idea of sunscreens with different SPFs πŸ™‚

• April 29, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Hmmm… Looks like my list will be the shortest and most boring one here πŸ˜› Neutrogena sunblock, vichy lip balm, chambor soft rose blush, organic surge face wash and whatever i find in the kitchen becomes my face pack, tats it! πŸ˜‰

• April 29, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Nope! It’s fine for me in summer but during winter it wont be of any help for my dry and chapped lips.. For the same cost i guess it’s better to try Forest Essentials lip balm which has got many rave reviews (it’s on my wishlist!)..