I don’t know if this is something to do with me..It is just weird. Whenever I see or have too much of something I totally detest it and never bother to indulge in it.. like ermmm.. sweets!! but when there are no sweets in the house thats when I crave for them! Weird right?? Its the same with clothes! This Diwali, all the bling around me made me sick. Whichever shop I entered i used to walk out in 5 minutes because all the gawdy looking clothes made me puke literally!! Finally against my mom’s wishes and much to my joy it was Fab India where I finally picked my clothes. Mom hates Fab India clothes because they tend to fade easily. I love them!!
Here is a look at what I wore for Diwali. This was the outfit I wore for a lunch out.
|I look pale because of the lighting! Damn!|
Silk Kurta: Fab India
Black Chudidar: Fab India
Dupatta: random one; a part of someother salwar set 😛
Jewellery: Avon Jewellery Collection
A close-up of my makeup:
And here is a breakdown of the makeup I wore:
- Maybelline BB cream
- Giordani Gold Concealer
- Maybelline Dream Matte powder
- Lakme Eyeconic Kaajal
- Inglot Perfect Length and Define Mascara
- Bourjois Flower Perfection primer
- Covergirl Blush: Plumberry Glow
- Revlon Colorstay Highlight
- Mixed two lip colors: Avon Simply Pretty Lipstick in Fresh Rose and Lakme Absolute matte lipstick in Grape Blossom
- Also wore a purple liner and Maybelline Color tattoo in Bad to Bronze but it dint show up in the picture.
The highlighter and blush also disappeared after a while and this was the best pcture i could find from the pictures I clicked yesterday 😛 This was taken 5-6 hours after I wore the makeup.
Your thoughts on the look?