Lets Talk!: SOS! Need to fix a Broken Blush!

Okay so here it goes I’m shattered and so is one of my blushers. Sigh. Yesterday while I was walking down the corridor, I slipped and fell and so did the blush I was carrying and damn it! It shattered to bits and pieces although the outer black casing was intact.. :'(

So ladies, here is a question for you? Any innovative ideas on fixing a broken blush? I know there are plenty of videos on Youtube but bring on your ideas! Would love to try them out!

Lets Talk! is a new segment on Divassence where you can ask any question under the sun! Although i must warn you to be ready to bombarded with answers however crazy it may be! An interactive feature this lets us interact more and have our little chit-chats. SO what are you girls waiting for? Get answering!! πŸ˜€ And if you have any questions do mail us at divassence(at)gmail(dot)com

You may also like reading:  Lets Talk!: Male Grooming: How Much is Too Much?

17 thoughts on “Lets Talk!: SOS! Need to fix a Broken Blush!

• November 24, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Try the drugstore alcohol Deepika..
    Mix the pure alcohol available at medical store and mix it well with the blush powder(make the pieces to powder).
    and let it settle down for a night.
    and you have your fixed blush! πŸ˜€

• November 24, 2012 at 5:16 pm

You’re better off with powdering the entire blush and using it as a mineral blush…i heard that using alcohol on powder products makes them heavier and the texture is never the same again

• November 24, 2012 at 5:32 pm

hmmm.. this is getting interesting.. thanks for the info Rmyah πŸ™‚

• November 24, 2012 at 5:23 pm

I second Rmyah! It’s better to powder it and use it as it is πŸ™‚ Starting this segment is a cool idea, waiting for more πŸ˜‰

• November 24, 2012 at 5:58 pm

oh no, this is definitely an emergency at divassence. ambulance lights on! nee nee nee nee neee neee(ambulance noises coming to the rescue) hmm powdering is a good idea, transfer to a container with a plastic lid, poke holes through the lid and use a blush brush to transfer the product from lid to cheek πŸ™‚

• November 24, 2012 at 7:34 pm

I think powdering is the best to use instead of using alcohol to fix it..n I am completely agree with coral or u can use any Body Collection Blusher Blush Puff container(if u got any empty one)..u just put powder in it n tap on the cheeks no need of brush even..u can search on google it says BC blusher blush puff u got idea what kind of container i am talking about…:):)

• November 25, 2012 at 8:58 am

I always use methylated spirit (95%) alcohol. It does not effect the texture of product and dries really quickly.
    I hope that helps.

• November 25, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Thak you Sahrish.. will see if i can get spirit in the nearby pharmacy nd try it out with a part of the broken blush. How many drops/ spoons do you use?

• November 25, 2012 at 1:23 pm

If you want to put it together in a solid form πŸ˜€ then do what the ladies suggested πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ i on the other hand would have preferred to store it in an container n use it as a mineral blush πŸ˜€

• November 25, 2012 at 1:50 pm

i was actually thinking of converting it into a cream blush πŸ˜€ but now I think ill skip the idea and use it as a mineral blush ..

• November 26, 2012 at 7:24 am

I remember you sharing a video on how to make cream blush .. ?? Same technique?