Kim Kardashian’s smokey eyes and n*de lips have been an all time favourite look of mine. I’m sure a lot of you would agree with me. But how do we know which is “THE ONE” for us? I’ll list down a few tips based on my experience and the “research” I did before finding my perfect one! 😀
- N*de makeup basically is something that is of the exact same color as our skintone/lip color (or you can use a color that is a wee bit darker)
- When you try the lipstick at the store go out and check the color in the sunlight. The yellow lighting in showrooms are deceiving most of the time 😛
- While buying a n*de lipstick, dont buy a matte one unless you have fab lips with no lines. Invest in a good creamy one.
- Finally, get yourself a good n*de lipgloss too! It can make your lips look shinier and fuller and looks fabulous with a smokey eye makeup for a night out!
- MAC Hug Me
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Nearly There
- MaybellineColorsensational Lipstick Sugared Honey
- Avon Ultra Rich Moisture Seduction lipstick in N*de Perfection
- Lotus Herbals Floral Glam N*de Glow
- Oriflame Pure Color Vintage N*de
- MAC Twig
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Totally Toffee
Lotus Herbals Floral Glam N*de Glow is a pinkish nude. Oriflame Pure Color Vintage N*de is a true n*de lipstick but you have you to swipe it 3-4 times to see the difference on your lips and it isn’t creamy.
MAC Twig is of a satin finish and is apt for pigmented lips. Although it looks like a brown in the swatches it is definitely a good nude for dusky skintone girls. Although I must say it looks pink on my NC 37 skintone. 😛
Maybelline Touch of Toffee is a lovely pinkish n*de. It may look like a perfect n*de on skintones between NC 37-NC 42.
Maybelline Touch of Toffee was a nearly perfect n*de for me until I discovered MAC Hug Me! It is THE perfect N*de for me! Before I got this one I had to try and test a lot of shades to check if it is the right one for me. SO I have a few more which I’ll show you guys in part 2 🙂
Hope this post helped!
Do leave your feedback and comments below and let me know if you would like to review any of this in detail 🙂