Every blog I visit has a post on Tag-O-Mania! How can Divassence be left far behind?
Shruti from dealsstealsnmore, Indu from IndgalLovesShopping and Ani from MakeuupbyAni recently tagged me in their posts. Thank you! :X
Here are the rules:
Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
Rule#2: Every person who is tagged in this activity should tell 11 things about themselves, then answer the questions asked by the person who tagged you, then tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you’ve done so.
Rule#4: Don’t tag anyone who’s been tagged before.
Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others, don’t go all ”if you want to take this tag”
- Being a piscean Im always in my own dream world. It is very difficult for me to face reality. In school I was called the “Trance Girl” because I suddenly slip into my own world!
- I need my 8 hours sleep! If anyone disturbs me when Im sleeping they’ve had it!
- I’m extremely sensitive. I get upset very easily and I ponder over a lot of negative things people have said about me.
- I have very very few friends since I’ve been betrayed by too many people. It is very difficult for me trust people. But that does not mean I’m an introvert 😀
- I’ve had stage fright my entire life and I always used to avoid giving presentations of any sort at college but the irony is that now I have to face a class of 32 students everyday!
- I love cooking! I love making pastas the most! (not the instant ones :P)
- Art is my passion. When I have the time I paint. I wanted to be an art teacher when I was a kid and then a fashion designer when I was a teenager and then finally now I teach economics 😛
- As a child I was extremely chubby ( I can post pictures if you want to see how I looked then! :D) and the doctor had warned my parents that I wouldn’t be able to walk if I didn’t lose weight! So I was put on a strict diet then (how sad!)
- I can never stop eating. I keep eating something all the time. I even used to eat during class when I was a student 😛
- I’m a total movie buff. I watch a minimum of 2 movies every weekend (in the theatre ofcourse! And then crib about how I could have spent that money on makeup!!) 😀
- I’m a crazy Rahul Dravid fan! Been a fan since i was in class 3! 😛
What made you enter the Blogging world or Why you became a Blogger??
I love writing and Ive always felt I tend to express my feelings better in writing than by talking and I love makeup! Need I say more? 🙂
What is the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought(Like footwear, apparals, makeup etc)
A platinum ring
How many inches does the tallest pair in your shoe closet measures ??
4 inches ( That’s the only pair of heels I have since I’m pretty tall and if I wear heels Ill look like a 6 footer!)
At what age did you started wearing Makeup ??
Summers or Winters, Which of these you like the most and why??
Summers; I love the colors associated with summer; bright yellow, green, coral, orange make my day! 🙂
Lipsticks or LipGlosses, Which of these do you prefer and why??(You have to choose either of the 2 not both ;))
Lipsticks since I don’t like the stickiness of a Lipgloss
Pink or Purple ??
Tea, Coffee or Juice?? Explain please…
Coffee; A glass of hot filter coffee is what I start my day with and it keeps me going for the rest of the day; I don’t like the taste of tea and I prefer to eat the fruit rather than have it in the juice form. 🙂
What are the 5 essentials you carry in your Handbag ??
Tissues, Lipbalm, Pocket mirror, lipstick and my money purse 😛
Are you a Fitness Freak or a Potato Couch ??
A correct mix of both. 🙂
LBD’s or Gowns ??
What do you mean by make up?
Make up is something which makes me look more beautiful and enhance my best features. If we compare the face to a plain canvas then makeup according to me is the paints which creates a beautiful picture on the canvas
What is your favourite make up stuff?
Have you counted how many make up stuff you have?
No.. I’ve never wanted to since my mom might take away something for herself if she finds out how much I have 😛
who inspired you in make up?
My mom; she is as crazy about makeup as I am
what is your fav make up brand?
I cannot specify one since I like different products from different brands. But I I’m in love with the NYX blushers at the moment 😀
what do you want – reasonable drugstore brands or pricely brands?
Very very very reasonable drugstore brands 😀
did you make up any other person and felt satisfied?
Nope. I kind of gave my mom a makeover and got blasted by her 😛 this is the problem when the other person knows much more than you do 😛
nail art or one shade on nail?
Nail art on one nail and colors on the rest 🙂 I think that looks awesome!
do you stay in make up at home?
Never. As soon as Im back home I remove my makeup. Otherwise it feels weird :/
which make up stuff is indespensible for you?
what is your 2012 make up wishlist?
Don’t have one as yet but will make one very soon 🙂 but I want to get my hands on all the blushers in the world 😛
Do you shop on a budget?
Never! I always end up spending more than I plan for. So no question of budget 😀
Do you feel guilty on the amount of beauty products you have?
No.. Infact I feel proud of it. Its like how a collector would feel proud of his coin/stamp collection!
What do you think is your best purchase in regards to makeup?
NYX blush in Tea Rose
What is your favorite language and why?
Tamil since I love writing Tamil. The letters in the language are beautiful and artistic 🙂
Are you brand crazy when it comes to accessories like handbags and shoes??
Nope. Give me 200 bucks and Ill buy 2 pairs of slippers and a handbag! 😛
Ice Creams or Chocolates?
Chocolates! Anyday! Especially mint flavoured ones!
Whats your favorite high end brand and drug store brand for cosmetics?
I don’t want to say MAC since its so blaaah.. I bet a lot of people have said that (although it is my fav high end makeup brand!) but I would love to try Estee Lauder.
Whats the best brand for skincare?
LUSH on any given day! My skin is so dry that no skin care product works on it except Lush! :X
Can you go out of your house without any makeup? (Not even tinted lip balms)
Yep I can! Ive done it so many times when Im lazy to put on makeup early in the morning before going to school ( I might look sleepy but that’s it! :D)
One product that you cant live without?
NYX Blush in Tea Rose
How much time do you spend for blogging?
All the time apart from sleeping, bathing, eating and the time at school 😀
Now finally it is my turn to ask questions! (Yay!)
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the color Black?
- What is the happiest moment in your life till now?
- Do your parents/husband/boyfriend know that you are a blogger? What was their initial reaction like?
- On an average, how many makeup products do you use on an everyday basis?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever come across in life?
- Who is “THE ONE” person who can make you smile when you are in a terrible mood?
- What is the first thought that comes to your mind when you see yourself in the mirror everyday?
- If you had a free lifetime supply of makeup, which brand would you chose (only one!)
- What according to you is something all bloggers should follow? (like a code of conduct etc)
- Have you ever given away a makeup product which you really liked but had no choice but to give it away?
- If you were on an deserted island and granted one wish what would it be?
Thats it! Let me start tagging away!
Vertu of VivaciousBlog
Erica of PurplesnPinks
Jyo of EverythingThatMatters
Varshini of WorldOfWomen
Rekha of GlitterandGorgeous
Lancy of MakeupandBeautyTips
Sukanya of FewUnnecessaryStuff
Samyukta of ISimplyLoveMakeup
Deepa of BeautyAngels
Finally! I’m done with this post! Goodnight people! 🙂