Divassence’s 1st Giveaway Entry #3 by Upasana
Hi beauties 🙂
First of all I want to congrats Deeps for holding Divassence’s first giveaway 😀 I would today appraise Aroma Magic’s Oxy pack, which I bought after reading Zara’s Review on Wise She. I so wanted to try it because the review was so promising and I must say the product too is promising.
Suitable for all skin types
My Experience :-
I’ve been using this face pack since last 1.5month (not regularly) but often on weekdays or if my skin looks tired and dull. Being an oxy pack, I compared it to the oxy bleach, and thought this face pack’s result would be too good. The results are good, but they don’t last long as any other face pack.
What I like about it ?
- Its texture is gel, and hence using it is easy and non-messy. Upon drying it doesn’t stretch your skin and cause cracks 🙂
- It gets easily spread and glides on nicely, hence even a small amount can cover up a lot of area 😛
- It does leaves a lively and clean face, gives a nice glow to face.
- Washing it super easy and doesn’t stains your basin 🙂
- The tub is quite sturdy and the amount will last really long.
What I don’t like about it ?
- I hate tub packaging because I don’t like digging in fingers, its not hygienic.
- The results are temporary, although it might work wonders if used regularly (as it says on its directions: use morning and night)
I would purchase it, as it is a nice face pack that didn’t broke me out, and didn’t made my skin oily or greasy.
Have you used Aroma Magic’s Oxy pack ??