At the beginning of this year I took a resolution: to not be lazy and use hair masques and packs regularly and provide nourishment to my dull hair. Did I keep up my resolution? You’ll know at the end of this post. 🙂
Till April this year, I used homemade hair packs which helped tremendously. But I wasn’t regular with it since I was working. When I quit work, I had ample time to do a lot of things but then, laziness crept in. So I decided to buy a hair mask and use it (not much of an effort, or atleast I assumed it to be so).
After a lot of research and contemplation I decided to go for Matrix Biolage Hydra-Crème Intense Moisture Masque. When I bought it I was really excited about it and used it twice a month and now due to laziness it has become a once a month routine 😛
What the company claims:
- Biolage Hydra-Crème treatment infuses moisture into dry, rebellious, over stressed hair with a special complex of silk amino acids, wheat germ oil and botanical extracts of lemongrass, algae and sage. Moisturizes and improves elasticity while minimizing porosity.
- Leaves hair soft, conditioned, more manageable and radiating healthy shine.
Application: Apply to clean, damp hair. Distribute evenly, section by section and massage into hair. Leave on for 15 minutes.
The product didn’t do wonders for my hair instantly (which demotivated me to try it on further but still I did not give up) but gradually I could see the difference in my hair. It did replenish my hair with the much needed moisture after using it twice.
- Quantity in the jar is enough to last you for about 10-15 uses on an average
- The pack is not difficult to wash off. Shampoo your hair once and the pack comes off clean
- It really tames frizz and makes the hair smooth
- For the quantity given in the jar, the price you pay for it is definitely worth it
- I would have preferred it if they had given a small spoon or spatula to take out the product from the jar.
- Does not give immediate results. For me I could see the difference only after the first two times I used it.
Overall if you have really really thick, curly or wavy, frizzy hair, this one will definitely help taming it. Do not be disheartened if you do not see immediate results. The shampoo from this range works wonders too so do try that.
My rating: 4/5; I would definetely repurchase it again!
And yes, about my resolution, I do follow it to a certain extent for the love of my hair but sometimes laziness dominates everything else 😀