Sometimes (actually most of the time!) the miser in me hopes for good pigmented, quality makeup at a really inexpensive price. 😀 When I saw the Avon Simply Pretty blushers I was really excited especially since the entire collection was revamped with better formulation, packaging and quality but at almost the same pocket friendly price I couldn’t ask for more. So I bought Blooming Peach from this collection
- Inexpensive; Friendly on the pocket
- Quantity given is quite a lot for the price we pay. And these are always on offer!
- The colour looks lovely and bright in the pan but looks can deceive anyone. The color which you get when you apply this on your cheeks is not exactly the same as what is in the pan.
- Pigmentation is the biggest problem; the color payoff is terrible; The color just doesn’t show up on my cheeks!!
- Poor staying power; Before I could get out of the house and travel to a coffee shop and flaunt the color, POOF!! It vanished!!
- It could have an inbuilt mirror (I know Im asking for too much for the price we pay for it but if they add this and improve their formulation I wouldn’t mind paying more!)
- The brush is not of much help. The bristles of the brush/ hair are haywire and its impossible to use it.
I had to scrape some of the blush from the pan to actually swatch it! So it is not chalky. Its just that I have too much on my finger. 😀