I had a tough time deciding the color, and finally opted for intense plum.
Quantity : 4.5 g
- The gloss is medium consistency and is not sticky.
- It is opaque and hides pigmentation.
- The shade in itself is a very pretty one and can be worn all by itself.
- The tube is a transparent one and the packaging is pretty decent.
- It has a very mild smell which is not overpowering.
- For the price (it’s mostly on offer, so one can grab it), it’s an awesome gloss.
- The staying power (I shouldn’t be saying this for a gloss, but I can’t really dislike anything else)
- This can be bought only through an Avon representative. (This should not be a problem, as one can contact Deepika for Avon products!)
Shruthi, a civil engineer by profession and a makeup enthusiast by heart, has recently joined the Divassence! team. She loves lip products and loves to experiment with colours. She has a passion for art and all things creative. Watch out this space for simple painting tutorials by Shruthi!