Yesterday I had posted an article on my favourite Colour Sensational lipsticks. A big thank you to those of you who commented. For those of you who did not see my previous post click here.
Here are the swatches as promised!
From top to bottom: Totally Toffee, Sugared Honey, Nearly There, Blushing Brunette
From L to R: On the Mauve, Make Me Pink
What I like and don’t like about this range
- Whatever colours are available in India are all pretty shades. I have no complaints whatsoever!
- Love the packaging and the demarcation of the browns from the pinks and the reds. The cap of the lipstick has its respective colour for identification which makes it easy for the user.
- Well pigmented
- I would have personally loved it if Maybelline had introduced all its colours from the range in India. Would love to see more coral shades.
- The lipstick does not have a good staying power which is a major drawback. It lasts for hardly an hour or two.
Overall, the lipsticks are good although you need to reapply it every few hours. The shades are fabulous and the lipsticks are moisturizing
- Product rating: 4/5
- Price: Rs 299
- Available across India at all Health and Glow stores and Lifestyle
- To know which shades from the entire Colour Sensational Range are available in India click here
Written by Deepika Mohan for Divassence!
Which is your favourite Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick?